Saturday, May 28, 2011

Expecting #2 and sucking at blogging...

So, yeah...I suck at this blogging thing. It has been over 2 years since my last post. My daughter, Kendall is fabulous and growing every day. She continually amazes me. Now, if we could just get her potty trained....
Since my last post, a lot has happened. I no longer work in the Emergency Dept. For the last 6 months, I have worked in a bariatric surgery office. I am the "Bariatric Coordinator" which is just a fancy name for nurse who oversees most aspects of the weight loss surgery program. I love it most days. The best part is that it is Mon-Fri with no holidays or weekends. Shortly after I started my new job, my husband and I discovered we were expecting baby #2. I continued working in the ED for about 4 months, until it just became more trouble than it was worth. Who wants to work 2 jobs?!
Tanner Gage is due August 3rd and we are super excited to throw some blue into the mix. The summer has already been super hot and not friendly to my body. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end, right??

No comments: