Saturday, September 13, 2008

Down to the wire...

So, I go in Monday for induction...Hopefully, I will have a good labor and delivery of Kendall. I know, in the end, it will all be worth it. No more, "you sure there is just 1 baby in there?" HA, HA - yeah, I'm not exactly laughing...I feel like enough of a fat cow without others rubbing it in. This weekend it is all about taking it easy and tying up loose ends. Gotta finish the laundry and go to a birthday party tomorrow -- that seems do-able. I worked my last shift at work Thursday night, and I was kinda sad to leave -- I work with a lot of awesome people. One thing I didn't enjoy was submitting my schedule request for my return to work...I wasn't even out the door yet before it was time for us to put our requests in....eek! I don't even know what it is like to have a kid yet, much less balance mine and husband's work schedules so that we don't need outside child care. We'll see, I may just decided to take 3 more weeks of family leave so that I don't have to go back until January. I will try to update this thing as much as possible, but let me apologize in advance, because I have no idea what it is like to have a new baby in the house. TTFN

1 comment:

EE said...

The baby must be here by now.

Congrats!