Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Painting, caulking, and cleaning, OH MY!

Hello all! I have been busy the last couple of days working on the nursery, and it is really coming along - almost done! All we have left to do is paint the doors and organize the furniture and clothes. I will take pictures and post them as I finish the room. This weekend will be very busy for me, as I work Thursday night thru Sunday night. I hope to finish things up in the nursery next week. I have my next OB appt tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see if I progressed any further. Kinda a boring blog tonight -- sorry...I am tired! I've had this cold for a little over a week now and it is kicking my butt. I have been wheezy, coughing my head off, and my ears are clogged - it feels like my head is under water. Anyway, nothing much else to talk about - TTYL!

No comments: